SAVE THE DATES!
12 DAYS TOWARD PEACE
Begins September 21
Be part of the nonviolent compassion movement in Louisville! Learn from great teachers and witnesses of the lived practice of intentional non-harming. Share and discuss the “how and why” with fellow-travelers from around the city. Engage your thoughts, words and actions! With friends from the community take a personal pledge to growing our Nonviolent Compassionate Louisville.
- International Day of Peace: Thursday, Sept 21
- 24 Hour Vigil for Nonviolence
- Daily Peacemakers to Light the Path
- Mindfulness Walk for Nonviolence
- Daily Meditation for Peace
- International Day of Nonviolence: Sunday, Oct 1
Watch for info here or on Facebook: TwelveDaysTowardPeace